Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Website I Frequently check out



I have been compiling some of my favorite websites that I frequently visit for the past couple of years. I have been surfing the net since I was in high school, I remember that the page loads very slow during those days as you need to use dial up just to make an access and I frequented mostly bulletin boards, but now most of the website very fast and I enjoy surfing much more. I hope you will also like most of the website I listed below. Cheers.

Academy awards related website academyawardsfan.com
Teri Hatcher website terilynnhatcher.com
Kelly Clarkson Website clarksonfan.com
Pamela Anderson website pamelaandersonclub.com
Chris Brown Website chrisbrownclub.com
50 Cent Website 50centfanforum.com
Keira Knightley Website keirachristinaknightley.com
Manny Pacquiao Website mannypacquiaofan.com
Michelle Kwan the skater michellewingkwan.com
Eminem I like his music at eminemfanforum.com
Runescape my game runescapefanclub.com
American Idol wow idolfansite.com
Paris Hilton my former girlfriend hiltonfan.com
Dick Cheney the US VP richardbrucecheney.com
Madonna still rocks at madonnafansite.com
Hilary Duff movies and others at hilaryerhardduff.com
Project Runway I watch theprojectrunway.com
Internal Revenue Service related issues irsclub.com
Dog Show site dogshowclub.com
James Blunt music is my favorite jamesbluntfan.com
The Bachelor the reality tv show bachelorfan.com
Beyonce Knowles sings beyonceknowlesfan.com
Colin Farrell do you remember his show colinjamesfarrell.com
Stacy Keibler from wwe stacyannmariekeibler.com
Google the best search engine googlefansite.com
PGA Tour if you play golf check out pgatourforum.com
The Facebook they suck thefacebookfan.com
Britney Spears she did it again at spearsfan.com
Shakira shakirafanforum.com
Pinoy Big Brother only at pbbfan.com
Tiger Woods plays at tigerwoodsforum.com
Deal or No deal for 1 million ? dondforum.com
Angelina Jolie at myangelinajolie.com
Wikipedia anyone wikipediafan.com
If you have other websites that you think is worthy of my time then post it in the comment section.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home